FREE Value Added Benefits
- $10,000 Life and AD&D coverage
- $2,000 Spouse and $2,000/Child Dependent coverage
- Travel Assistance program
- Resource Advisor program
- Healthy Lifestyles Online Resource program
You are a chamber member, right? Answer "Yes" and if your business has 2-99 employees insured by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield and its affiliated HMO HealthKeepers, you can add FREE added-value features to your employee benefits package for no additional cost or premium.
These features add immediate value, simply because you had the good sense to join the chamber!
Contact us today to find out more.
(Benefit descriptions and downloadable brochures are below.)
Group Term Life Insurance provides timely benefit payments for families of employees that pass away. Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) pays an additional benefit if an employee dies or faces a qualified loss in an accident.
$2,000 Spouse and $2,000 Dependent Child(ren) coverage pays a $2,000 death benefit to your employee if their spouse or child(ren) passes away.
Provides services in the event that a medical emergency arises while traveling more than 100 miles from home for personal or business reasons.
- Medical Assistance
- Coordinate and pay for medical evacuation (up to $100K) to the nearest treatment facility or to home, when medically necessary.
- Send dependent children home (up to $5K) if they are left alone due to emergency.
- Send traveling companion home (up to $5K).
- If hospitalized for more than seven days or in critical condition, arrange a bedside visit for family member or friend (up to $5K).
- Arrange and pay for repatriation services (up to $10K).
- Travel Services
- Provides 24 hours of service for medical emergencies.
- Receive and transmit emergency messages.
- Emergency cash advances (up to $500).
- Emergency medical payments (up to $10K).
- Legal assistance/bail (up to $5K).
- Pre-departure Information
- Receive immunization and passport requirements, foreign exchange rates, travel advisories and weather conditions before traveling.
Offers employees and their families’ free and confidential access to highly valuable financial, legal, and support counseling resources.
- As many as 3 legal and/or financial consultations per employee.
- As many as 3 visits per year with a counselor for employees with a disability.
- As many as 3 in-person counseling sessions as well as 3 legal and/or financial consultations for beneficiaries dealing with the loss of a loved one.
- 24/7 telephone counseling and referral services.
- Unlimited website resources for wellness information, wills, and power of attorney forms.
At no additional charge to you, your employees have access to online resources that help transform unhealthy habits into positive ones by focusing on behavioral changes.
- This web-based incentive wellness program helps make behavior changes in 5 key areas:
- Diet and nutrition
- Physical inactivity
- Tobacco use
Anthem Health Plans of Virginia, Inc. trades as Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Virginia, and its service area is all of Virginia except for the City of Fairfax, the Town of Vienna, and the area east of State Route 123. Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and its affiliated HMO HealthKeepers, Inc. are independent licensees of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. ®ANTHEM is a registered trademark of Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc. The Blue Cross and Blue Shield names and symbols are registered marks of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.